Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pulling up

Colby has been pulling up for about 5 days now, and he's getting really good at it. It's amazing how quickly he is progressing. This video was taken the first day he was really starting to pull up. This is his favorite toy, and it gets a lot of use. Every morning, this is where he begins his day. Also, the video quality is going to improve soon. Our camcorder does not allow us to download clips onto the computer...or maybe it does, if you have a degree in computer astrophysics. Well, I don't, so all the clips I download are from my small digital camera. So we've ordered a new camcorder so that I can share some decent videos. Until then, the blurry ones will have to do!

1 comment:

Kristina Young said...

Love it! We have that toy and we switch between spanish and english all the time. Then I sing opera style in the shower "Ro-jooooooo.... azuuuuulllll.... verrrrrrdeeeeeee."

I am about to post some sweet diaper videos too!