Monday, June 4, 2007

Momma's Little Secret

I need to confess....I have a baby jail in my house. Deep down in the basement, there's a secret place I lock Colby up. The beauty of it is that he does not know this is prison....and please don't call the child abuse hotline- he thinks it's fun! I set it up right outside the exercise room so that I can see him out of the corner of my eye when I'm on the treadmill. I only put him in here a few days a week, so this makes it a very special treat. While in prison, he throws his toys around, plays with plastic spongey mat pieces, and loves the giant bear. Here are a couple pictures of Colby in prison.

See.....it's really not child abuse!


So excited! (click if you'd like to see tonsils)

2 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Can I bring Everett over to "do some time"?? I hate it that you guys moved. The boys are getting into that fun-happy stage and would have a blast playing together.
The pictures are just too cute!!