Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Message From Colby

Guess what everybody?? (see t-shirt)



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I will take over the world!!!!


Yes, yes. It's true. I'm 12 weeks pregnant! Baby G is due in late July, so they will be almost exactly 2 years apart. We are very excited, and a little bit scared. I think that's normal....at least I hope so.

Colby already loves babies. Here he is with Madeline, my friend Laura's baby. He's going to make a great big brother....


Maybe not the most gentle big brother, but a great one.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations!! :)

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP. ME TOO. I just haven't posted it because my co-workers check it and I haven't told them yet. My EDD is 7/15. HOLY CRAP. I cannot believe it. So I am like 2 weeks ahead of you again? Yippeee!