Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Halloween....

As seen through the eyes of Colby

First, mommy and daddy dressed me up really funny and put me out in the yard. (click on pictures for a better view)


Then, they handed me a plastic pumpkin....


It just kept getting wierder. Next, daddy put me on his shoulders in the dark....and we walked around the neighborhood. With my pumpkin. And we knocked on doors. And said "hi" to lots of people. And took plastic things from bowls.


My friend Sophie's mom did the same thing to her.


When we got home, mommy gave me a stick with a ball on it, and she let me put it in my mouth. It was the most delicious thing I have ever had. Mean old daddy caught us and took it away. And that was the end of my Halloween.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is the cutest monkey I have ever seen. Great costume!!
Give that poor child a sucker!! It's Halloween!! LOL!!