Friday, October 26, 2007

Trouble

Ever seen what trouble looks like?

Well, here he is:


Colby is getting more and more adventurous.....and it's not going unnoticed.
Let me give you a few examples of what he has done today.

While trying to pull my hairdryer down from the bathroom counter, he fell and hit his head on the drawer. (which explains the gash on his forehead)

I left him in the kitchen playing with his fridge farm for about 3 minutes while I wrote a check. I heard a "clinkity clink" noise from the kitchen and sprinted in. There he was....sitting inside the dishwasher on top of the door...with a knife in each hand...holding them up above his head. NOT KIDDING. (Thankfully, they were just regular silverware knives and not something more dangerous) However, a lock will be going on the dishwasher.

A few moments later, while he's in the office with me, he proceeds to pull over a large silver lamp almost on top of himself, but I caught it just in time.

In the basement, he tried to jump on the trampoline without holding on to the handle and fell off backwards (I caught him). He tried to stand up at the top of his slide and fell off (I caught him, but did not catch him yesterday)

And tonight....he chased Georgia around the room pointing his finger at her (we did not know why) until he finally caught up with her.....and stuck his finger where the sun doesn't shine.

Calgon take me away.

2 comments:

Emily said...

OMG!! I wish you still lived here so we could commiserate! All of this sounds exactly like each and every day with Everett.

Good luck to you guys! And any pointers you have regarding containing the little guy (you know, besides a straight jacket) please pass them along :)

Kristina Young said...

I am so sad that we don't live near each other. Daycare is about to call DSS on my because of Christofer's bumps and bruises, they thought I was nuts when I said "it happens in 3s, keep a close eye on him today!"

And as for the colors on the wall, none of them, instead we are going with Danville Tan!