Monday, November 19, 2007

You know you're a mom when....

You spend the first 15 minutes of your day trying to get a matted booger the size of a dime out of someone's hair.

That someone being Mr. C, who is a pretty sick little boy. He has RSV and has been running a high fever with a terrible cold since last Wednesday. In addition, he now has a full blown ear infection and possibly strep. (I say possibly because the doctor said it looks like strep, but she didn't test since he'll be going on an antibiotic anyway) We were planning to leave for the mountains tomorrow, but it looks like we'll be sticking around here.

Not much else going on....I just wanted to jot this down for my own memory.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Emily said...

AWWWW!!! Poor Colby! (and mom & dad too). RSV is nasty! I sooo feel your pain. I hope you guys are doing well otherwise. And if I don't talk to you before then, have a Merry Christmas!