Monday, November 5, 2007

My next purchase

I think this might be a great solution for us. It's called the Kid Keeper.


Colby is keeping us on our toes and has truly become an escape artist...meaning everywhere we go, he tries to find a way out. He is not afraid of being away from us, and he'll even wave goodbye as he exits. He will try to leave even if it's somewhere he wants to be, such as a playground, a kids concert, a friend's playroom....whatever! If I try to hold his hand and direct him back another way, he gets noodle legs and collapses to the floor. Isn't he too young to be playing the noodle leg game? So basically, I can never hold his hand, and my options are to let him run out into traffic (or whatever danger he will find) or to carry a kicking and screaming toddler. (Of course, it's always the latter)

Do not judge those who use a kid keeper. It might just be me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOL!! I used to always feel sorry for "the kid on the leash" in the park...and then we had Everett. *sigh* I understand, sister. I understand.

Everett is perfecting his wet noodle as I type. Learn the Heisman!! It is the only way to get a screaming kid out of the store in quick fashion :)