Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Let me brag for a minute....

It doesn't take much to make me beam with pride. But lately, I am just amazed by what Colby eats. I wrote on the "one year stats" post that his least favorite food was tomatoes, but I'm retracting that because now he is eating them. Honestly, and I can't believe I'm saying this....we have not found a food he won't eat. He loves EVERYTHING. We keep putting new foods on his tray, and he keeps shoveling them in. Just some examples: Indian food, Thai food, Mexican food, all vegetables (as long as they are seasoned), all fruits, hummus, all cheeses, all meats. It's amazing! The ironic thing is that tonight I gave him macaroni and cheese for the first time, and he skipped over that to eat chicken Parmesan, tomatoes and avocados. Wow!

After his dinner...(if you click on the picture and zoom in, you can see his new molar on the bottom right!)


You can almost *hear* this picture.

No comments: