Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Feeding the addiction

Colby outgrew his jumparoo about 2 months ago, but we still have it sitting in our family room because he loves it so much. He doesn't get to jump in it, but he pulls up on it, plays with the toys, and just looks at it lovingly. Maybe I don't have enough going on in my life, but this makes me sad! I know he is dying to jump in it and just doesn't understand why the fun has ended so abruptly.

So....like any responsible and good hearted mother would do, I bought him the next best thing. A baby trampoline, of course. Now, I realize there is a fine line between providing for your child and spoiling him, but I like to think that this is meeting a need. Yes, that is what I tell myself.

So here's a little clip of Colby on his new favorite thing. It doesn't get more exciting as you keep watching, so don't hold your breath waiting for the climax.

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOL!! I think I see one of these in Everett's future! That is awesome.