Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ready for Fall

Just a quick update while I pause my online browsing of bathroom tiles....

Things are moving right along and we are all happy that Fall is finally here.

That means, for one thing, matching Halloween PJ's.


Colby and Miller are having more nice moments and fewer struggles, although I still wouldn't say we are in the clear.


One of Colby's projects for school called for a family photo. Much to my shock and horror, we had not taken one of the four of us since last November!!!! It's always of one of us with the kids, but never all of us. I will do better!!!

One afternoon during one of our Friday playdates, I asked one of my friends to snap a quick picture. It actually turned out pretty cute, although it's not great of me because I'm laughing. (probably at myself for telling Colby to say "poo-poo pee-pee" instead of "cheese"...I know my son and what will make him smile) I think it's especially good of Colby and Lee.


And of course, with Fall comes Halloween costumes. Colby has been practicing for the real thing by dressing up as Batman almost daily.


Miller will be a garden gnome, but I have yet to get her to wear the hat. (she doesn't even like it why I try to get her to wear a new outfit or new pair of shoes) I bet once she understands that dressing up gets her candy, she will be all for it.

I'm heading out of town for 2 days for house meetings, but hopefully more Fall pictures we be coming soon.

No comments: