Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clothing pic of the week

I just love Fall, and I love Fall and Winter clothes. Maybe I'll do a "pic of the week" post with my favorite outfits of the week. Or maybe it will only be for today, but regardless, I'm having fun with the change of season.

There's only so much you can do with boy clothes, but jeans and flannel shirt is my favorite look.


Are these not the cutest boots you have ever seen? She has worn them twice and I have never received so many comments on anything I've ever worn! This look was completed with a knee length camel trench coat, which I didn't get a picture of.


The real hilarity in this post is that Colby and Miller will look back when they are older and just die laughing at how ridiculous and out of style they look. Don't we all do that when we look at old pictures? But for now, I could just eat them up.

No comments: