Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last minute photo op

While I was out of town picking out tile for our house, Lee took the kids to a fall festival. They had a blast!

There was a big jumpy thing (that I would have loved)


And a water pump that they had fun with








They rode in some cows...


and took a hayride.


They also saw animals, pig races, and many more things.

When I returned from out of town, I realized there was not much time to squeeze Miller into her Halloween attire. Between being out of town, Miller being sick, and Lee dressing them, her Halloween clothes have not been worn.

Before Lee took Miller to the playground, I insisted she wear this outfit, even if only for an hour.


My sweet little pumpkin girl


(by the way, that is the first pumpkin I have ever carved. I did not find out until after the fact that there are pumpkin carving kits; I did this with a butcher knife and was thrilled I did not cut off a finger. It's still pretty pathetic...but luckily, the neighbors will assume the kids did it)

Today, the morning of Halloween, I forced her into this little number, complete with a sparkly skirt and rhinestone pumpkin faced shirt.


She was not a fan.

1 comment:

TZW said...

Great picture of Colby while on his hay ride! You crack me up with your fashion commentary. What fun!