Thursday, April 2, 2009

8 months

After a week of colds, ear infections, and pink eye (Colby and Miller had all three at the same time, and I was also sick), we are finally back to normal. Whew!

At 8 months old, Miller can be best described as a busy body. She meddles in anything she can get her hands on, and she will not sit still without something in her hands to fidget with. (much like myself) If you sit her on your lap at the dinner table, she will lunge forward and grab plates, silverware, food, etc. If you eat in front of her, she will stick out her lip and cry....the girl LOVES to eat. She has never turned down a bite of food....ever. Right now, she's eating two meals a day, and when the food runs out, she needs to be quickly distracted or she will cry. She loves to stick her hand out to Georgia while she's in the high chair so that Georgia can lick her hands. (eeew)

Unfortunately, out of the blue she has started refusing to drink from a bottle, and I'm not sure why this has happened. I have tried over and over again, but she won't take it, so I'm pretty much tied to her until she is weaned.

She's still getting around by steam rolling around the room, and she's also starting to army crawl backwards. If there's something she wants to get her hands and mouth on, she will find a way to make it happen.

Miller has an appointment to get her picture taken this weekened, and a friend of mine sent me a couple of props to use. Combined with a few of my own things, I thought I'd have a little in house photo shoot and get her warmed up for the experience.





Miller wanted to show off her teeth..


1 comment:

Emily said...

OH MY WHAT A CUTIE!! Maisie is so jealous of her teeth (we're still working over here). Can't wait to see the new pictures!!