Sunday, March 22, 2009

First finger food

Those 2 teeth must have signaled to Miller that she's ready to experiment with finger foods, because for the first time, she didn't gag when I gave her a puff.

It takes a lot of work to get just one puff in your mouth...


It takes even more work to balance a puff on your finger.


Jackpot!


Despite the serious face, she thought they were delicious.


We went for round 2 later in the day, and Miller had a very attentive audience. Georgia may be lazy, but she's no fool.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is so funny!! I had a container of puffs in my hand at the store tonight and then put them back, figured I'd wait on Maisie's first tooth. Ya' know, as a reward :)
So, when did Miller start to "thin out"? She looks so long & lean now! Maisie is still VERY, VERY "plump" and shows no desire to crawl! I've been away from the blogs for quite some time.