Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Preschool open house

Colby and Miller had their preschool open houses, and judging by their experience, they are both going to LOVE school this year!

Miller enjoyed emptying a bucket of puppets...


but she spent the majority of her time doing puzzles (naturally).


She shocked me by picking up a baby doll. Wow! Maybe she's got some girly in there after all.


Colby loved his new classroom and teacher. Here he is with his friend Lori.


The Dynamic Duo is back...Jack is in Colby's class again this year. Colby was doing great listening and sitting still even though Jack tried his hardest to distract him. It's still very apparent that Jack has issues. (Note to self: do not give blog link to Jack's mom)


And just for fun, I'm enjoying the fact that someone in this house is taking my picture....it's nice to see that I really exist! Here are a couple cute ones that Colby shot this morning of me and Miller.



No comments: