Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog changing to invitation only...

Howdy folks,

Due to some security concerns, I'm soon going to change this blog to be invitation only (by e-mail address) That will be nice because I can post more info about the family, our new house and neighborhood, etc. Right now, I just feel very limited as to what I can say and what pictures I can post, and since this is the only way I'm documenting our lives, I don't want to be restricted.

I know most of the readers of this blog (mainly family), but I know there are also other readers that check in regularly. I am fine with sharing this with you, I just need to know who you are and your e-mail address.

If you are interested in getting an invitation by e-mail, please leave a comment below. I will write down your e-mail and delete the comment ASAP.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Laura Grant said...

I love reading your blog. PLease include me:) lauraemmagrant@gmail.com