Sunday, June 28, 2009

Make it stop!

Time is flying by WAY too fast as far as Miller is concerned. (Colby seems to be making improvements in the behavior department as he gets closer to 3, so this does not apply to him...at the moment.) Every time we turn around, Miller is doing something new. Whether it's doing motions to Itsy Bitsy Spider or climbing up stairs, she's always surprising us. When Colby was this age, I was reading about each month as it came and learning about all the developmental milestones. With Miller, I turn my head and then realize she's another month older and I didn't even realize it.

At 11 months, Miller is just pure joy. She is so happy, playful, funny, and loves to engage strangers. She is extrememly independent and can entertain herself with toys for about an hour- Colby did not do that!

Now that Miller is 11 months old, she has decided it's time to stand alone.

It takes a lot of concentration...and sometimes a monkey face.


Wooahhh....still a bit wobbly.


TA-DA!!!!!


We're still working on the graceful landing.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness!! Miller is just adorable! Love the monkey face. She is miles ahead of Maisie, who is just getting ready to crawl (but we're not rushing her!!). And I am VERY happy to see that I am not the only one with a fuzzy headed baby girl :) I can't believe she is so big already. I know you guys are loving every minute.