Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bikes and music

Colby and I found ourselves in REI the other day needing to kill an hour, and Colby made a bee line for the "big boy bikes". He does not know how to pedal a tricycle because when we try to teach him, he says "I DO IT BY SELF!" and proceeds to use his feet to push off the floor. This was no different, of course. For about 30 minutes, I was running up and down the isle with him trying desperately to get him to pedal. (getting all kinds of looks, I'm sure) Somewhere between "I do it by self" and "I don't need help", something started to click. After another half hour, we were walking out of the store with a new big boy bike in hand. Colby is officially riding it all BY SELF.





Friday night, we went to the town green concert, and I snapped a few videos of Colby and Miller rocking out in their own special way.



Please excuse the diaper flash in the background...

No comments: