Monday, December 15, 2008

Have you ever wondered....

2 things.

#1. What Colby likes to do in the morning after breakfast? Right now, he likes to dance to music for his "baby sissa". And by music, I mean the song Feliz Navidad. Over. And over. And over. Check out the fancy footwork. (you might want to turn the volume up for full effect)


#2. What happens when a dog sneaks into the pantry, breaks into a bag and eats 5 pounds of salted cashews in about 2 minutes? I will keep you posted on that one.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oooh, I love the new blog background!! Did you call animal poison control to see if large quantities of cashews are okay for dogs? Three years ago you would have...

Emily said...

I want to know where Colby inherited his rhythm from you or Lee?
And, ummm..., I hope the cashews didn't cause too much of a problem. ICK!