Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa attempt: Take 1

Lee and I tried to take Miller and Colby to see Santa this past Sunday, but it didn't work out because of the 2 hour wait. (What was I thinking? I know better than to go to our crazy mall on a weekend, especially around Christmas time!)
So, since we had them dressed up, I decided to take some pictures. (This is where I'm not telling the story about how Lee couldn't figure out how to put Miller's dress on, and actually put it on over her jacket, and then had it backwards)

Colby is still sooooo sweet to Miller, and he always wants to hold her hands.


After we changed their clothes, Miller enjoyed some time in the jumparoo. She is really jumping now, and Colby likes to cheer her on from the sidelines...

But he can only stay away for so long.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Does Miller lover her Jumparoo? Santa is bringing one for Maisie. And I LOVE Miller's dress! The color is amazing.