Sunday, November 2, 2008

File this under....

What was I thinking???

I knew my thinking was a bit "off" during my pregnancy, so I tried not to make many big decisions. However, I made some small strange ones. Some of those being new clothes for Miller.

For example, this little number:


You know, because no baby layette is complete without a cable knit angora sweater dress in size 3-6 months. Did I forget what babies are like? I'm not sure. I put it on her today just to take a picture before it will be retired to the plastic bin in her closet. Oh! And the pumpkin tights. A must have. (getting her legs in there was like trying to thread a noodle)

Note to self: If you are wishing they made it in your size, do not buy it for the baby.

2 comments:

Claire said...

The outfit is so cute and Miller looks adorable!

Emily said...

AWWWWW!!! Pic #2 is my favorite. I do not know how photographers do it.

And I love the picture of Miller, so cute in her little tights. I tried to put tights on Maisie once...we have now switched to leg warmers :)