Wednesday, November 19, 2008

4 months

Miller had her 4 month check-up this morning, even though it's technically 6 days before she turns 4 months. Not to worry, this did not affect her numbers.

Her height is 26 inches, which is above the 100th percentile.

Her weight is 19 pounds 10 oz. WAAAAAAAAAAAAY off the charts. That is the same weight that Colby was at 5 months old, and even he was off the charts at that time.

Because of Miller's sleep issues, Lee and I thought that maybe my milk supply was too low for her. I've been pumping and trying to increase it, but apparently that's not the problem. The doctor suggested I not feed her at night, which I haven't been doing anyway. When I told him we had been concerned about my supply, he said "your milk could feed the whole neighborhood". Nice to know. Head over to our house in times of famine or crisis.

Lastly, he asked if she was rolling over. I said "no". And he said..."it could take longer for her because"....

AND I QUOTE


"She has some ass to move".

Oh. Yes. He. Did.

3 comments:

Emily said...

OMG!!! What the hell kind of doctor are you guys seeing??? ROFL!!! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard!! I can just picture the look on your face. I am sooo glad you post this stuff!!

Laura Grant said...

I can't believe the doctor really saif that! I love reading your blog. I always end up laughing out loud. Thanks!

Mindy said...

Don't worry. Amelie has *ss to move, too!