Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tomorrow's the day!

Quick update: I'll be going into the hospital at 6:30AM on Thursday for an induction. I had another ultrasound yesterday, and the doctor is estimating that the baby weighs between 9 and 10 lbs....that's definitely much better than I was expecting! Plus, the head measurement is actually on the chart (although in the 95th percentile), rather than in it's own orbit. Whew! So we are planning on a regular induction rather than a c-section.

(Men, TMI below, so you can stop reading here)

I'm already 3cm dilated, so they will start by breaking my water and see if that puts me into labor without pitocin.

I am nervous, excited, and a little on edge. I just hope I can get some sleep tonight.

Please send me easy labor thoughts!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Good luck today! I hope you'll get a chance to update the blog with pics of Miller soon!