Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Little Man Walking

After taking about a week long hiatus from walking, Colby surprised us and started walking again tonight. I guess he's not that comfortable with it because he's been crawling all week, and I think part of the reason is that he has trouble controlling his direction. He keeps wandering into the dining room and I know that's not where he wants to be! So here he is....in his first official walking debut.

**I do realize that most of my pictures and videos show Colby wearing only a diaper....with no pants. If you are wondering why, it's because I don't have four arms. It's no small feat to get a diaper changed successfully, so unless we have somewhere to go, I just skip the next step. (cause I know I'll be changing it again shortly) Sorry Colby, all your baby pictures have you indecently exposed.

No comments: