Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Available for a limited time!

LEE AND COLBY PRESENT: FREIGHT TRAIN

This is only available for a limited time because as soon as Lee finds it on here, he will make me take it down. (that will give it a lifespan of about 2 weeks)

Last night, I snuck up the stairs and hid in the hallway and recorded Lee reading Colby's favorite book- Freight Train. I stayed behind the door, but I reached my arm inside the room to record it and neither of them noticed. I think you'll understand why it's Colby's favorite book. (The sound is low at first, so you may want to turn up the volume on your computer and on the youtube screen.) Notice how Colby is trying to join in with his own "woo woo!". (Sorry Lee, I couldn't resist)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is an awesome post! Even if Lee makes you delete it from your blog, keep it forever for Colby. So sweet!