Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hooray!

I just got a call from the doctor's office- Colby's blood test came back negative for all the foods! This is really great news. It doesn't mean he's totally in the clear (yet) because we still need to do the skin tests, but it's a VERY good sign. I am so happy!

On another note, I want to talk about bath time. There's not much in life that Colby likes more than his bath. Well, actually, there is....eating....and then jumping comes in a close second. But after those two activities, he loves his bath. He plays, he splashes, he squeals, he sucks on the wash cloth (ew), he pees in the water (which is why it's so gross when he tries to suck the wash cloth) and he's only pooped in there once. (now that was gross) He also loves to be wrapped in his green frog towel. I think he just loves being naked. I have tried to let him play naked before his bath, but I end up getting peed on. It's much safer to let him play naked after the bath, as I'm pretty sure he has relieved himself already. Here are some pictures from after his bath last night.




So sleepy....

The frog makes a beeline for the stairs....we have got to get those gates up!

No comments: