Friday, August 11, 2017

Well it's been more than a year...

We just got back from Canada!  School starts in two weeks!  Colby will be new at St. Annes- 5th, and Miller is going into 4th.

I wanted to update the "funny things" list

3/3/16:
Colby at bed time "Mom, can a penis be double jointed?"

4/18/16:
Colby tried to call 911 because I took all the electronics away.  He was totally serious and Miller was screaming.

5/20/16
Miller had a little poop come out in her pants while playing at the Crozet playground with her friend Willa but she told me she buried it.

6/21/16
Miller said at bed time "Good night to my most favorite person in the whole world."

4/1/17:
Miller is terrified of the Easter bunny (half bunny, half human) breaking into the Homestead house!

5/817:
Miller will wanted a "Yonk" peppermint patty at the Mexican restaurant.  She actually asked for 35 cents to buy a "yonk".

9/14/17:
I asked Miller is she liked her new tennis instructor.   She said yes, but he has a smell.
"what kind of smell?" I asked
"He's one of those people who smells like a garage.  Or maybe an unfinished basement."

9/24/17:
Miller:  "Colby, you're a big jerk!"
Me:  What happened?
Miller:  He told me to close my eyes and hold out my hand fo ra surprise, and it's always the same thing- a leg hair or a fart!
Me:  Why do you keep holding your hand out?
Miller:  "Because one time it was a smartie".
#littlesisterproblems

No comments: