Friday, January 21, 2011

Snack time

Yesterday, I cooped in Miller's class, which is so much fun. I love to see what they are doing, singing, playing, and learning.
At snack time, they all sat down and had 4 Ritz crackers and a small glass of water. After snack, as we were headed outside, I looked back and Miller was under the table on her hands and knees. The teachers told Miller to get up, and then they told me that every day after snack, Miller tries to go under the table and find any crumbs or crackers that were dropped. They said they have to keep a close eye on her. LOL! I find this hysterically funny....the poor girl is the size of a 4 year old with her father's metabolism, and she's being given a tiny snack appropriate for a small 2 year old. She's resourceful, I'll say that!

No comments: