Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow pictures

We are in the midst of another blizzard. The winds are so strong outside that we cannot even get together with our neighbors. Lee is going on day 3 of no work, and hopefully he'll be out tomorrow, too. (If I'm trapped inside, I'd rather have him here with me!)

These are pictures after our last snowfall of 29 inches and does not include what is currently falling on top of it.

Our back deck


We have a small foot path leading to the car.


It took many many MANY hours of shoveling to get to this point.


Our street (again, before our current snow). I fear the kids will never have school again.


Heading out for sledding and to a friend's house.


Whheeee! No need to find a sledding hill; the middle of the street works fine.


Miller watched from the stroller before her turn with daddy.


I can't move my legs!


And this is what's going on inside.

No comments: