Friday, October 3, 2008

10 weeks

This is Miller at 10 weeks old. Not quite a full on smile, but almost. She's now sleeping through the night from about 9-7. She has no gas issues at all anymore**, which is such a relief for all of us. Colby is still obsessed with his "baby didda" and hugs her every chance he gets. Things are really going well!


**Update: I should have known better than to post such a thing- I jinxed myself! I have unknowingly put soy milk instead of rice milk in my coffee for the past 3 days, and Miller had blood in her stool this morning. She's also terribly gassy and uncomfortable again. I had also added nuts back in and thought things were going well. Looks like I'm back to square one. Just one more page in my book of martyrdom that I'm saving for later.

No comments: