Thursday, February 14, 2008

The 80s are back.....

At least at our house, they are.

Back in the day, Lee and his friends used to get together, dressed in their acid washed Guess overalls (with one shoulder unclipped).....and beat box. Yes, they were cool cats. Lee withheld his beat boxing skills from me for a long time, but he eventually let loose with them one day. Now, he knows that nothing makes me laugh harder than hearing him beat box. Imagine our surprise when he started doing it last night, and Colby started dancing! (You mean to tell me it really sounds like music???) I missed most of it, but I did manage to catch the tail end with the camcorder.



Now, this second clip is less about Colby dancing, and more to showcase Lee's beat boxing skills. I also love how Colby is looking at Lee like "What the heck are you doing dad?" As you can see, Lee is really enjoying himself. This will be taken down as soon as he discovers it, so enjoy it while you can! (He's going to kill me for this)

1 comment:

Emily said...

OH. WOW! I hear that since Blake Lewis has come on the scene beat boxing is back!

I love the mental picture of Lee in acid washed overalls with one shoulder unclipped!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!