Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Goodbyes

Wow, so when you've gone this long without posting, is there even a point in saying "We're moving in 2 days"? Well, we're moving in 2 days. I've been feeling a lot of things: happy, sad, excited, stressed....I guess that's all normal. The packers started today, and they will finish and begin loading the truck tomorrow. It's really happening. I can't believe it. The house wasn't finished as of yesterday, so they are busting their butts trying to get it ready for us.

Colby and Miller are excited about the move, especially because they've been told they will have some new toys at the house. I'm feeling sad for Colby because he has a lot of good friends here, and it makes me very sad to see him to say goodbye to them. His friend and neighbor Megan, who he spends most of his time with these days, wrote him this letter today:

Dear Colby,

I will come over soon. I will miss you. I hope you like your new house. I will miss you. I love you. I'm going to marry you. I want to see you soon.

Love, Megan

No comments: