Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shocking

It was unusually quiet upstairs....Miller and Colby were watching a show before quiet time. I was downstairs frantically trying to return phone calls about carpet, bathroom accessories, and the closing of our current house. Usually the 30 minutes fly by, but this time it seemed longer. I knew they only watched one show, and couldn't start a new one by themselves, but there was not a peep coming from upstairs. It was completely silent. Neither of them nap anymore...and Colby never sits quietly for very long. What could be going on? I walked upstairs not sure what I would find, and nothing could have been more shocking than this.




Scroll down...








I was so caught off guard, and also thrilled that they were napping, that I didn't know what to do. Do I take a picture and risk waking them? Or do I let them sleep and forgo catching this on camera? Obviously, I took the risk and it did wake Colby. But thankfully, Miller is still up there snoozing and Colby is in his room playing. A few more minutes of bliss!

No comments: