Friday, April 23, 2010

Not again...

We had a great visit to Richmond last weekend, and Colby had a blast with his cousins, but I haven't posted pictures because Colby has had the flu all week. Or, what I thought was the flu. He's been laying around saying his stomach hurts and not eating.

Unfortunately, Lee and I figured out it's not the flu. No, it's much worse....Colby is withholding again. That explains the stomach pain that comes and goes, the laying around, and the not eating. It took us months of hard work and medication to get over it last time, so this is not good at all.

He's been home from school all week, and right now, he's laying on my bed crying. He said he wants a bandaid on his bottom. He's in pain but afraid to go....and it just gets worse each day.

Hopefully, I'll have some better news to report in a few days. I really hope this does not become the terrible issue it was last time.

**update....after an invasive and unpleasant intervention on my part, Colby was able to go (a little bit) and went to school late. Unfortunately, he missed his 3 year old class photo, which was this morning. I am so sad about that...he loves his class and his teacher this year.

Boy this post was a downer, huh!

No comments: