Friday, January 1, 2010

Colby's perspective

A friend of mine asked her son these 20 questions and does so every few months to compare answers. I thought that was a fun idea, so here are Colby answers at almost 3 1/2.

What is something mom always says to you?
Don't hit your baby sister.


What makes mom happy?
Hugging my baby sister.


What makes mom sad?
Hitting my baby sister.


How does your mom make you laugh?
by tickling me


What was your mom like as a child?
She cried


How old is your mom?
Two


How tall is your mom?
Little


What does your mom do for fun?
Pee peeing in the potty


What does your mom do when you're not around?
Find me


If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For the sun comes up


What is your mom really good at?
Cooking, but you have to be careful, ok momma?


What is your mom not very good at?
Picking apples


What does your mom do for her job?
Run errands


What is your mom's favorite food?
Chicken yakisoba


What makes you proud of your mom?
Bites my baby sister.

If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A dog walker


What do you and your mom do together?
Eat lunch


How are you and your mom the same?
Big


How are you and your mom different?
Little. Can you talk to me? Can you show me? Show me how to talk.


How do you know your mom loves you?
Give me kisses.


Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To run errands. Are we done yet? Can you turn the movie back on?

No comments: