Thursday, November 19, 2009

Visit with Santa

We decided to see Santa early this year and avoid the 2+ hour wait that usually happens after Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful visit for Colby because we were the only ones there, and Colby got to spend about 15 minutes talking to Santa. When he first laid eyes on him, Colby ran up excitedly and said "I WANT A SUPER DUPER CAPE!!!" Lee and I looked at each other with bewilderment because this was the first we had heard about a "super duper cape". (I guess I'm not finished with my Christmas shopping after all) Miller did not enjoy Santa quite as much, but did follow the trend that Colby has set.

Here are the Christmas pictures in order by year. I'm a little disappointed that I apparently did not have Colby's picture taken with Santa as an infant...maybe the colic, blood in his stool, and a dad working out of town had me a little distracted. Nevertheless, this will hopefully be a fun annual tradition.

2007


2008


2009

No comments: